Home About Me Contact Me TpT Pinterest Email Instagram Twitter Image Map

Sunday, May 24, 2015




"Reading Journey"



I’ve reached that age……..you know..the one where you think to yourself……



I look better with a tan..It might hide “stuff”

I shouldn’t be in the sun at all - I’m too old!!!!



Usually I just get whatever tan I get from mowing or sitting on the back deck with a good book.  You must remember - I grew up in the days where everybody used baby oil and iodine!!!!!!  I love to be in the sunshine, soaking up some rays!!!!  So today, I enjoyed time on the back deck reading…………

Letters/Questionnaires from STUDENTS!!!!
Yep.  Still in teacher mode.


Here’s what I learned.

Here’s what amazed me.

Here’s what dazzled me.

Here’s what inspired me for next year!!!!!



Question 1:  What are you most proud of this year in regards to language arts?

Answer:  How much I read this year. 

Question 4:  What was the most challenging part of language arts this year?

Answer:  Reading and the book projects.

Question 6:  What helped you learn the most this year in language arts?

Answer:  Interactive Notebooks was the # 1 answer.  Reading novels was the # 2 answer!!!!!

AS A RESULT…………This READING JOURNEY that I made last year and tried my darndest to stick to will be revamped and reused and required!!!!


As I write in every student’s yearbook……..

Keep Reading!!!

Click HERE for more information!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment